New Patient Acceptance
PLEASE NOTE IF ALL FORMS (GMS1 FORM AND NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION QUESTIONNAIRE) ARE NOT FULLY COMPLETED AND ID NOT BROUGHT INTO THE PRACTICE THIS WILL DELAY YOUR REGISTRATION
In order to confirm your Identity and Address and to help the process of registering you please provide:
- A GMS1 form (see 'registering online')
- 1 photo ID eg Passport or driving licence - applies to anyone over the age of 16
- 1 Proof of Address eg Utility bill
- The Grove Road Surgery Registration Questionnaire (see below)
- For Children under 16 there is a separate registration form. A purple GMS1 form must also be completed
These need to be completed for every member of the family that wishes to register.
We advise patients who move into the area to register with us as soon as possible.
All new patients are invited to participate in a new patient health check or a NHS Health Check.
New patients are welcome at the practice, and the patient list is open to anyone living inside the practice boundary.
Patients’ will be registered with the practice, and not an individual doctor, however, patients do have the right to express a preference over which doctor they would like to see.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services