Order Your Repeat Prescription Online
Please ensure you list the items you actually need when you request a new prescription. Patients often request the whole list when only some are needed, which can waste a considerable amount of NHS money.
To order a repeat prescription you can do one of the following:
- Order your repeat prescription online via the link at the top of this page (visit our online access page for more details).
- Request a repeat prescription by letter, but always enclose a stamped addressed envelope to ensure the request is processed swiftly
- Order your prescription at the reception desk
- Fax your request to 3270182
- Your chemist may order on your behalf and if necessary collect and deliver your prescriptions. Please ask your local chemist for details
You should allow two working days for the prescription to be processed.
Electronic Prescription Service
If you order your medication online and you have nominated a pharmacy via the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS), you can collect your medication straight from the pharmacy.
If you have not nominated a pharmacy and would like to know more about EPS, then please speak to your community pharmacy of choice.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.